The Fly and Fun Team
The members of Fly&Fun are committed to maintaining and operating three L-39 Albatros known for their performance and handling.
- 19 years of military career in naval aviation.
- Aircraft flown: Super Etendard, F/A-18 (US Navy) Hornet and Rafale (Marine)
- 500 landings including a hundred at night on 4 different aircraft carriers (Foch, CDG, Truman and JFK)
- Leader of the Fly&Fun patrol since 2015
- Head of the ATO L39, instructor and pilot examiner
- Airline pilot at Air France
First L-39 pilot in France.
He has accumulated over 12000 hours at the controls of many different aircraft.
- Air Force fighter pilot for 17 years on Mirage F1.
- Airline pilot on Bae146 for an Irish airline (CityJet) for 2 years.
- Airline pilot for AirFrance for 14 years on AIRBUS A320, A330.
- Instructor (FI) for aircraft and aerobatics.
- ULM pilot
- 12000h of flight time
20 years of experience working on Jaguar and Rafale in the armed forces.
- Glider pilot since the age of 16
- Joined the French Air Force as a fighter pilot at the age of 18
- Mirage F1 pilot at the age of 20
- Participated in various external operations as an air defence pilot on the Mirage 2000C: Africa, Gulf War, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Official presenter of the Mirage 2000 at air shows for the French Air Force and Dassault Aviation at international air shows in 1996, 1997, 1998.
- Air demonstration pilot in the Breitling patrol for 18 years on L39
- Pilot in the Fly&Fun patrol since 2021
- 7000 flight hours of which 2000 hours on L39